Saturday, May 31, 2014

The First Project- Sand, race, and stunt Rig

I am planning to buy a Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum. I am going to buy either a Spektrum 3c or a Traxxas TQi with 3 or 4 channels (how much money can spend). My goal is to make it do some unthinkable things. I am planning to get Proline Slingshots for sure. I am looking for race tires too. The stock tires will be more street oriented tires. I want it to be able to be competitive on the race track and be able to be bashed and driven past it's limits. I want Slingshots to drag race on the beach and clime cliffs. Also, play in the creek. I really want to pull good stunts with it. I chose to have another channel(s) to add on accessories. Just to let ya'll know. I am looking forward to it and hope all the puzzle pieces fall into place. I will let you know if it is confirmed that I am going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment