Monday, May 26, 2014

Legit RC Reviews and Interesting RC Ventures and RC Solutions

Welcome to my new blog. I do reviews and whereabouts of my RC cars, trucks, boats, etc.  Please note that I have driven and had lots of experience with every RC reviewed. I hope everyone likes it and I hope that it helps out a lot. This blog is made my myself and a few friends that put their opinions out to me. Also note that these are all OPINIONS so I may have different results as you may have experienced. I will try to keep this updated but I may have some "off" time or days depending on what goes on. If something breaks on any RC, I will post the cost and simplicity of repair. And how-to instructions of course. So this blog will almost always be moving. I hope you all will enjoy it!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment